– Head straight to angkor wat for to see sunset on Phnom Bakheng (I want to tour around angkor wat first before the other programmes. In case the weather is no good on the first day, there are still possibility for adjustment.)
Day 2: (Include Meals: -/-/-)
– Leaving early at 5 am to watch the sunrise at Angkor wat
– Back for breakfast at the hotel
– After breakfast going straight to visit south gate of Angkor Thom, Bayon temple, Baphoun temple, Phimeanakas temple, terrace of elephant, terrace of leper king
– Lunch on our own
– Afternoon : Visit local villages, boat ride on Tonle Sap lake, les artisants d’angkor, central market (old market), go for a good Khmer traditional massage.
– Dinner on our own in Pup Street old French Quarter
– After dinner, driver sends us back to hotel
Day 3: (Include Meals: -/-/Dinner)
– Twin temple, Ta Keo temple, Ta Prom Temple, Bantey Kdei, Kbal Spean the water fall and the river of the thousand lingas.
– Driver brings us to lunch
– Visit the Akira land mine museum, visiting the local people making the sugar palm juice and the rice paddy with a very beautiful country side scenery Banteay samsrie and then back in town
– At 630pm, having a Cambodian dinner buffet and watching the traditional show called Apsara Dancing
Day 4: (Include Meals: -/-/-)
– Leaving Siem Reap in the morning at 8am by car to Phnom Penh on the 5 hours trip, arrive in Phnom Penh
– Visit Royal Palace, National Museum and Killing Field
– Transfer back to Phnom Penh International Airport, flying back at 1815hrs.
Note: The tour and rate above can be flexible. You don’t have to have the tour guide if you want to visit by yourself. That is ok too. Please drop us an email and We will try to help you rearrange and customize your request tour. We will try our best reply your email within the next 24hours.